1. Introduction to Privacy Practices for taxolawgy.com
2. Information that may be collected:
In order to useTaxolawgy.com, you are asked to enter an e-mail address and password, which we refer to as your Taxolawgy.com ID. This process will allow you to manage your profile and/or account and ask specific queries. We automatically track and collect IP addresses, domain servers, type of web browsers, computers and domain servers used to access the site, referring source to the site and your interaction with the site and the browser, (Collectively “Traffic data”). We also collect the information you provide voluntarily in free-form text boxes on the Site and through responses to surveys, questionnaires and the like.
4. Web Beacons:
In limited circumstances, we also may use Web Beacons to collect anonymous, non-personal information about your use of our site and the sites of selected sponsors and advertisers, and your use of emails, special promotions or newsletters we send to you. “Web Beacons” are tiny graphic image files imbedded in a web page or email that provide a presence on the web page or email and send back to its home server information from the user’s browser. The information collected by web beacons allows us to statistically monitor how many people are using the Site and selected sponsors’ and advertisers’ sites, or opening our emails, and for what purposes.
5. Website Analytics:
We may use third-party website analytics services in connection with the Site. These website analytics services do not collect Personal Information that you do not voluntarily enter into the Site. These services do not track your browsing habits across websites, which do not use their services. We are using the information collected from these services to find usability problems to make the Site easier to use. The recordings will never identify you or your account.
6. Storage of Information
We store all Traffic Data and review postings indefinitely, even after “deletion,” and may archive such information elsewhere. We store all Personal Information until you request that we modify or delete it, in which case we may still end up retaining some of that information, as it may be impossible to remove your account without some residual information being retained by us.
Taxolawgy.com has no obligation to delete any data following termination of your account or the account of any professional to whom your Case History Form was submitted through the Site. Registered users who wish to close their account should email us directly at email@example.com
Our Website is not directed at children, and we do not seek to collect any information from children including those under the age of 18. If we learn that we have received any information from an individual under the age of 18, we will use that information only to respond directly to that child (or a parent or legal guardian) to inform him or her that he or she cannot use the Services and subsequently we will delete that information from our own servers.
8. How information about you may be used byTaxolawgy.com
Personal information like your case history (optional) is collected when you start a new consultation request. These are saved in your account for future reference and future consultation requests. These details in conjunction with your questions are shared with Consulting experts to help them answer your questions to the best of their knowledge. Once the consultation is complete, we may share your questions (without any personal information) and respective answers by experts on-site, to enable site visitors to learn from your case experiences.
We may also use your de-identified Personal Information to run (or authorize third parties to run) statistical research on individual or aggregate trends. Such research would only use your Personal Information in an anonymous manner that cannot be tied directly back to you. Primarily your email will be used to:
- Provide to you the services offered by the Site.
- Troubleshoot problems, provide you with system or administrative messages, and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
- Deliver information to you that is relevant to your interests, such as notifications and reminders related to consultation.
- Recommend certain resources, inform you about our product and services.
- Customize and improve your experience.
- Detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity.
- We have a no-spam policy.
However, in other instances, non-personal information collected may be used for statistical analysis, improvement of services, and customization of web design, content layout and services.
9. Sharing of information:
- To provide the service offered through this Web site, we will forward your information to the experts identified when you complete our form and request a consultation in order for them to contact you, to evaluate your needs, and to determine whether to represent you. When you submit your request, you consent to release of your information to those experts. As part of this process, the experts agree to keep your information confidential and agree not to share it with any third party without your express permission.
- We will disclose your information to proper Government authorities when we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with applicable laws, valid legal process, a court order, a current judicial proceeding, or to protect our rights or property.
- In order to customize your advertising interactions, we may share Personal Information with advertisers and other third parties only on an aggregate (i.e., non-personally-identifiable) basis.
- We may share your de-identified Personal Information with third parties to enable them to run statistical research on individual or aggregate trends.
10. User Choice and controlling your Personal Information:
As a registered user of the Site, you can modify/delete Personal Information you have included in your profile. However, it may be impossible to remove your information without some residual information being retained by Taxolawgy.com. Please note Taxolawgy.com has no obligation to delete any data or information following termination of your account. We would try our best to remove/mask any unintentional disclosure of personal information by you during consultations but are not obligated to do so.
You make the choice of making your data available to consulting experts. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information. For example, we use multiple layers of firewall security and different degree of encryption for your sensitive personal data. Our employees and consulting experts may share case information with each other for payment and operational purposes, only in order to provide efficient Professional services.
Your personal data may in some situations be seen by third parties, such as experts or operations and maintenance contractors repairing and maintaining our technical systems. The respective contracts require businesses to protect the information we share with them. Taxolawgy.com will use the information received to provide our services in the best interest of the company.
13. Opt-Out Instructions:
You may opt-out by changing the settings at your profile page. This opt-out does not apply to communications we have with you to complete your order or provide the service you requested. Understand, however, that, by electing this option, you may limit the functionality of this Web site and the amount of information and services we can provide to you. You may revoke your opt-out option at any time by contacting us using the information provided above.